Am I A Food Addict?
Do you have trouble controlling your intake of food, especially high sugar foods?
- Have you tried different diets or weight loss programs?
- Have you found yourself vomiting, using laxatives, diuretics, or exercising a lot to avoid a weight gain?
- Do you find yourself feeling depressed, hopeless, sad or ashamed about your eating or your weight?
- Do you find yourself eating when you are upset or do you reward with food?
- Have you noticed after eating sugar, flour, or wheat you are irritable or depressed?
- Do you eat in private so no one will see you?
- Do you avoid social interactions because you feel fat or don’t have the proper fitting clothes to wear?
- Are you more interested in what food is served at social gatherings than looking forward to the warmth of being with the people attending?
- Do you steal other people’s food?
- Do you feel that life would be better and food would not be an issue if only certain people or things would change?
- Do you pray and ask God to help you with your weight, and then feel your prayers are not being heard?
- Do you eat in private?
- Do you feel guilty when eating?
- Do you constantly need something sweet in your mouth when not eating, like gum, candy or soda?
- Do you constantly feel hungry?
- Are you always hungry?
- Can you eat one cookie or do you need to finish the box?
- Are you able to keep sweet food in your house?